Fastest 4l80e.....

I'm using a TCS 9x11 billet piece. I special ordered this from Rusty stating that it was going into a 1000hp buick. I think he built it "himself". He even custom built it with a deeper snout and mounting tabs to account for my 3/8" advanced adapters plate.

It's a lockup, but I only use the lockup for driving not racing, although it had a kevlar clutch and Rusty said I shouldn't be scared to.

I have to write about this: the last time I went to the track, I moved my shift points down to 6800 vs the 7200 I was using. Shifting at 6800 I went 10.45@132. (A few weeks earlier, with 22psi shifting at 7200 I went 10.26@135.) In all of the passes of the day, I totally forgot to turn the shift points back up! I think this is the ONLY thing really, that prevented me from going faster than the 10.001 I did on the passes I could get in (ran out of time).

Being able to change those shift points instantly was great! but it can screw you to when you're too excited.

We're going to test the asphalt with a ckperformance Stage 3 4L80E on my 555" BBC w/ twin PT76GTS turbos. Hopefully it should be ready by April or early May. We plan to run a 10" Midwest converter w/ lockup.

looking forward to doing your 2 units as well as sending you the 88 ss for the turbo set up.