Fast86GN Burnout party IS coming soon!!!

280GNZ

Hey Dave,
Its gonna happen again June 27th. Can you make it??
jdc070630-76-JerrysBurnoutParty.jpg

jdc070630-79-JerrysBurnoutParty.jpg

jdc070630-41-JerrysBurnoutParty.jpg

jdc070630-26-JerrysBurnoutParty.jpg

72154766410_0_BG.jpg

Hey whats up? Yeah I might be able to make it? It won't be in the GN though :( Maybe the Sky?:D

Whats up with the GN? Has it been retired?
Guess i have been out of the loop awhile. But, What is a sky? Skyline!!!

Whats up with the GN? Has it been retired?
Guess i have been out of the loop awhile. But, What is a sky? Skyline!!!

I broke the crank between 5&6 and trashed the motor about a month ago. It will be down for 6-8 months.

The Sky is a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline, a 2 seat roadster 2.0 Turbo Intercooled, the wife's car. :) a high 13 sec 1/4 car bone stock! :smile:

Sorry to hear about your car. About that Sky!! Sounds great just DONT bring your wife and we'll have a hella burnout in it.
You know what this is. Bring whomever. All Are welcome. Just like to keep the crowd Above age and Safe. This is just a way to vent since no one cruises anymore.
jdc070630-59-JerrysBurnoutParty.jpg

jdc070630-29-JerrysBurnoutParty.jpg

That looks like a fun time for sure. I'm brain farting at the moment. Where's Paris in relation to DFW? I'm about 30 miles south of it.

That looks like a fun time for sure. I'm brain farting at the moment. Where's Paris in relation to DFW? I'm about 30 miles south of it.

Paris is northeast of Dallas about an 100 miles. I have a lot of kinfolk in Paris, so I can visit family as well. :cool:

Cool, it's about a 2.5 hour drive for me. Is any member welcome. I'll not be bringing my car, it's in pieces still.