FAST XFI w/ data logger for sale

Spooled231

I purchased this XFI the week of Bowling Green this year (date of manufacture 5/10/07 latest version 1.333)

Here are the details:

3 bar MAP not inlcuded as I already had one on the car and didnt purchase it.

XFI ECU (latest 1.333 version) all paperwork and boxes.

FAST XFI ECU software CD.

Internal Data Logging configured.

Wide Band o2 with extension harness

Comm cable from ECU to laptop

Serial to USB port adapter harness for Comm cable.

CD software for USB port configuration on laptop.

Caspers Electronics jumper harness(Buick to XFI interface direct plug and play)

Caspers Electronics 3ft XFI extension harness allows for under the seat mounting of XFI ECU.

I am being upfront and forward of why I am selling it.
The reason why I am selling it is due to the lack of support we recieved on the Caspers Electronics extension harness issues we were having. Verified we were having extension harness issues with a friend of mines XFI extension harness.

1. Laptop wouldnt connect to ECU (Comm cable was pinned incorrectly in extension harness plug and now repinned)

2. Wide band o2 wouldnt correct (2 wires were reversed in the extension harness and now fixed)

3. Ignition switched power wire in the extension harness was cut to verify a voltage correction % rate that FAST has internally built into the software. Operating as programmed.

Overall 3 wires were cut, soldered and heat shrinked and all issues have been resolved.

After talking to Cal at Hartline and Kip at Excessive, they both have had issues with the Casper's jumper harnesses with other and similar issues.

Brand new this setup with the 3ft extension harness is $1950 or $1899 for the standard extension harness. I am entertaining all reasonable offers. Lowball offers will not be accepted.

Please post or contact me if you have any questions.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.81 @ 137
johnboyv6@gmail.com

Thats sucks to hear about the lack of service. Now that you have it straightened out why not just move forward?( not being ignorant ). I have the FAST XFI installed on my GN and its a very helpful tool.
Bryan

Wish i had the money i would be all over this like a fat kid on a cup cake.

Thats sucks to hear about the lack of service. Now that you have it straightened out why not just move forward?( not being ignorant ). I have the FAST XFI installed on my GN and its a very helpful tool.
Bryan

Bryan,

The overall time spent troubleshooting the issues we had made us late to BPG by a couple days and we ran out time to program the car to the full extent. Props to Cal as he was able to help us troubleshoot, provide us a start up program and talked to us about the program while he was on his way to BPG. After we were in the final hour of making it to BPG, Lonnie Diers offered to put his GEN7 on the car and we were back in business with no issues. After no test and tune time, I only had time to make one qualifying pass and then it was time for eliminations. Running 9.98 @ 136 in eliminations isnt bad after having no time to tune with the hot temps and high humidity.

Yes I know FAST is a great tuning tool as I had the old classic FAST B2B on it before but couldnt go back to it as I sold it right after Bowling Green.

The only thing the system needs is some seat time to get the program on target for any combo.

I would also like to add that Cal went beyond the call of duty to help/assist us in every way even though we didnt purchase the XFI through him. Cal is a gentleman and a scholar in my book with his support that he provided in short fashion.

John Martin

TTT.

No offers yet but dont be skeer'd to make an offer as I am selling this at a reasonable offer.

John Martin

TTT.

No offers yet but dont be skeer'd to make an offer as I am selling this at a reasonable offer.

John Martin

I think someone is about to get one hell of a deal. Mine is already installed or I would be making an offer.
Bryan

I have had a few nice offers on brand new performance parts but I have practically rebuilt the entire car this year.

TSM build 249 cu in motor, TA heads, V1 intercooler, distributor conversion, freshened TH400, new PTC convertor, update entire fuel system, new fuel management.

Bout the only thing not updated this year is the rearend and suspension but that has been upgraded 3 years ago.

Thanks
John Martin

price

what do u want for it if its for sale price it i dont like priceing another mans stuff might make him mad

what ya looking to get out of it thanks

Im not asking over $1800 to rip off people nor will I let it go for $1100 to lose my butt. Im asking for a reasonable offer (I paid $1800) as we had to modify the extension harness (noted above post) to correct the connectivity issues we ran into.

John Martin

Update!

Im not asking over $1800 to rip off people nor will I let it go for $1100 to lose my butt. Im asking for a reasonable offer (I paid $1800) as we had to modify the extension harness (noted above post) to correct the connectivity issues we ran into.

John Martin

No money offers have been made. I paid $1800 for the system and are not asking for a firm offer. I am asking for offers below $1800 and to be reasonable.

John Martin

The XFI has been sold to Mad_Trbo. Special thanks goes out to John Spina at Caspers for helping out on a replacement extension harness and verifying the EDU adapter module was correct. Mad_Trbo was a great custom to work with and patient with the entire transaction.