FAST XFI System, Adapter Harness Box, 3 Bar Map Sensor, & Injectors Special!!

Joe Lubrant

" The Right Stuff "
Lubrant Performance offers the following Limited Time Special!:

FAST XFI ECU, with WB02, GN/TR/TTA Adapter Harness Box to Stock wiring, 3 Bar Map Sensor, & Choice of 6- (55# 60/65#, 72# or 83#) Fuel injectors…. Package Sale Price $2199.00**

**Includes Free Base Program to suit your combination, and my personal technical support.

Additional optional accessories are available call for details.

Joe Lubrant said:
Lubrant Performance offers the following Limited Time Special!:

FAST XFI ECU, with WB02, GN/TR/TTA Adapter Harness Box to Stock wiring, 3 Bar Map Sensor, & Choice of 6- (55# 60/65#, 72# or 83#) Fuel injectors…. Package Sale Price $2199.00**

**Includes Free Base Program to suit your combination, and my personal technical support.

Thanks to those who have already taken advantage of this offer. :)

In addition they also received FREE SHIPPING which I had forgotten to update on this board. :eek:

**Includes Free Shipping & Free Base Program to suit your combination, and my personal technical support.

Lubrant Performance has Extended this revised offer, do to the great response:

FAST XFI ECU, with WB02, GN/TR/TTA Adapter Harness Box to Stock wiring, 3 Bar Map Sensor, & Choice of 6-(55# 60/65#, 72# or 83#) Fuel injectors….Reg. Price $2350.00.....Sale Price $2199.00**.....Save over $150.00 and Shipping cost!!

**Includes Free Shipping & Free Base Program to suit your combination, and my personal technical support.

* Pricing also available minus Fuel Injectors and/or Map Sensor..Call for Details

Additional optional accessories kits available:

Plug and Play Fuel/Oil logging harness Kit.
Custom Driveshaft Sensor Kit that only requires 2 holes be drilled
Turbo Back-Pressure kit that can be mounted in the stock O2 location
Crankcase Vacuum Pump harness for customers with vacuum pumps
Distributor conversion adaptor for use of the stock crank sensor
EGT Logging Kit

Call for details or any additional questions.

Joe

Quick question how much is the Fast GN harness ? I dont like my existing stock one. Any issues going to the fats harness VS using the stock?