FAST XFI Prices

INTERCOOLED

Hey guys-

Is there someone out there that has a better deal on this system than anybody else? I'm not a penny-pincher, just didn't know if they all sell for the same price, or if someone offered it for a little less than the competition.

Thanks for the help!:)

I believe they are all about the same price,Biggest thing you need to think about when purchasing is the support.

I'm not sure who's the cheapest. All of us a prety close. On an item like this, I certainly wouldn't let price alone dictate your decision.

true story

My friend Rex bought his fast system for his f1r procharged 502 from someone up north. Thought he was getting a deal. For a year his car ran to rich and was not fun to drive. Cal took great care of him. He was not aware of any tuners. He was amazed at how much better the car ran once Cal tuned it. Now he is hooked on hartline performance. The support is what you have to think about.

All I can say is CAL IS THE FREAKING MAN when it comes to FAST units, I got a killer deal from him!

Thanks again CAL.

Xfi

Like mentioned previously, I wouldn't buy one on price alone. With that said, Kip Asplund (Excessive Acceleration in Jeffersonville, Ind.) sold me mine and I have nothing but good things to say about him and the XFI. I took the car to him and he installed and tuned it and did a first class job. More help if I need it is only a phone call away.
Good luck,
Ed

Hey guys-

Is there someone out there that has a better deal on this system than anybody else? I'm not a penny-pincher, just didn't know if they all sell for the same price, or if someone offered it for a little less than the competition.

Thanks for the help!:)

When looking to buy a car, would you buy one from a car dealer or Wal-Mart?

Needless to say, you need to think of the long run. Who will be there if you have troubles, questions, or need any type of help. The product will pay for itself, but good support should be the first thing on the list.

HEARTLINE PERFORMANCE- there is no substitute!!! For the tunning advice and help, along with GREAT customer service I recomend Cal.. ;)

When looking to buy a car, would you buy one from a car dealer or Wal-Mart?

Needless to say, you need to think of the long run. Who will be there if you have troubles, questions, or need any type of help. The product will pay for itself, but good support should be the first thing on the list.

Very well said and I couldn't agree more.