Fast XfI and 5 bar map sensor?

The 5 bar .ict file is incorrect. It reads pretty close in vacuum and starts to get way off as boost increases. I had to create my own file, so did Tony Gomes.

The 5 bar .ict file is incorrect. It reads pretty close in vacuum and starts to get way off as boost increases. I had to create my own file, so did Tony Gomes.

Okay, Cal would this file be included in the startup file that you did for me, I will also be running 160lb injectors instead of the 120s should I just change the injector size in the software?

Thx,
Corey

Yes, it should be in the program. Please email it to me and I will update the program to 160# and verify the 5 bar calibration

Cal,
Could you also verify my 5 bar calibration. I am also running 160#injectors.
Thanks,
Jeff

Although, I'm pretty sure your programs already have the correct calibration, I will email both of you the 5bar.ict file. If you need to, you can call me for assistance in installing the file in your program.

Although, I'm pretty sure your programs already have the correct calibration, I will email both of you the 5bar.ict file. If you need to, you can call me for assistance in installing the file in your program.

Thx Cal.