Fast with fuel pump controler ?

Turbopoul

Hey would it be great if we could have a fuel pump control feture ( Aeromotive 16306 ) built in FAST ?

It would be hard to implement in the box, you would have an external box with PWM control input. You could get a PWM output from the egr table though, but I'm sure its not rated not for more than 2 amps.

It would be hard to implement in the box, you would have an external box with PWM control input. You could get a PWM output from the egr table though, but I'm sure its not rated not for more than 2 amps.

You can still use FAST to control the Aeromotive box with one of the 4 aux ouputs like I do.

Allan G.

You can still use FAST to control the Aeromotive box with one of the 4 aux ouputs like I do.

Allan G.
I'm not too familiar with the inputs the aeromotive controller but, if you say it can be done then I guess it can.... then wow

I'm not too familiar with the inputs the aeromotive controller but, if you say it can be done then I guess it can.... then wow
Norbs,
The Aeromotive controller requires a ground signal to switch to High setting. I use Aux output 1 (Pin B1) to activate when TPS and RPM thresholds are meet.

Allan G.

So the controller only has high and low, nothing variable like a kenne bell boost a pump setup?