FAST wiring help????

TMGN

I bought a used FAST system for my GN.I got a couple wiring ?'s .Its obvious the plug n play harness plugs into the stock harness and the other plugs into the FAST box.Its also obvious the O2 harness plugs into the O2.Now I have 3 black wires that come into 1 connector that is labeled battery negative.Thats self explanatory.Then I have a thicker black wire that has a fuse connected to it.Is this a chassis ground?Then I have a pink wire labeled injector harness.Where does this go?Any help, tips,comments would help me.Thanks,Tony

Tony

The thicker black wire with the fuse in it is the battery positive connection. The pink wire with the black line is the injector E wire. This wire goes to the E wire on the injector harness. This wire has to be cut and connected from the injector harness to the pink wire. The car will run without this wire.

David

beats me why someone would use black as a positive?

Thanks David S. .How do you know what wire the injector wire E is?Do you cut the E wire and eliminate the one end going into the passenger compartment and run it to the part of th E wire going to the injectors?Or do you just tie it in to the wire?Thanks Tony

Tony

If you look on the main injector harness plug you will see letters for each wire. Find E on the harness and cut it. Cap the end that goes back to the passenger compartment and connect the pink wire to the harness.

David

Dave,Thanks a lot .I really do apreciate it.Off hand , do you know what color it is.I just want to be sure.Thanks Tony

same color pink & black. its the only one on the injector harnes.
i have the instructions some where if i find the i will post them for you.

the one i bought didn't have any extra wires besides the harness. does it have to be hooked up to the battery and injector harness? i was told that i only had to jump power to the center wire on the map sensor to get it to work.