FAST tuning help.

DiverDavies

Diver Davies
Im new to the fast sys. Got a good deal from Jack Cotton, Thanks Jack. Im trying to tune for Daily Driving. Car is running to fat almost always. Start up isnt as smooth as it was on the chip. and it dies from time to time going from slow speeds to idle. I am getting stupid gas mileage. Even driving on the HW at normal speeds its going through gas like crazy. I know its all fixable in the FAST sys, I just dont know how to do it. I am running a ta 49 w, 60lbs injs. No alcohol sys. Iam tuning for 15 to 16 lbs of boost for now. anyone want to look at my files? Thanks for the help.. Never been to the track and dont want to right now. Id like to make it run as smooth as it can be for the street. DD:confused:

Just send the file to Jack. Ask him to call you when he has some time to go over some basic tuning changes with you. onc ehe has done that you can start messing with it yourself with SOME confidence. Always save the file with a different name after you have made changes, that way you will always have the original he sent you to fall back on.

Bryan

pm sent. anyways one thing i notice is on your WOT pass its not hitting WOT. you might have to configure your TPS.

also your boost is amazing. what wastegate and boost control system are you using?

timing is alittle low at WOT in my opinion but im not sure what it should be at on pump gas. im at like 19 deg i think.

also your correction is alot but that can be fixed in like 2 secs. im sure jack will fix that map up real quick for you.

Its a turbonetics tril 38mm ext wast gate . What is that impresses you about it? I want to change it out for a new setup. Maybe I should rethink?

boost is rock solid. very little bounce at all. im running a 42mm tial on manifold pressure and i get alittle more bounce then that.

boost231 Is that a wh1? My friend at work got a wh1 after I got my gn He put a fmic, te44, and some other goodies. I like thouse cars.. Nice Thanks