Fast tr

Bigjack7440

Picture 319.jpgI WNAT TO BUY A FAST TR THAT I CAN DRIVE ANYWERE WITH IN REASON. I HAVE A 87 GN SO I WOULD LIKE A TURBO T OR LIMITED . MUST HAVE A/C AND NO RUST. MY CAR GOES 6.90 IN THE 1/8 SO SOMETHING AS FAST OR FASTER PLEASE. I LIKE TURBO Ts with black out and or a nice white TR. no more than $16k . SEND PICS TO GAVINXMAN@YAHOO.COM

Attachments

• Picture 238.jpg
    Picture 238.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 551
yeah, and how about taking one of those bills and getting a manicure:rolleyes THATS NOT MY HANDS , I DID NOT TRY TO POST THAT PIC. BUT THAT GUY WORKS HARD FOR HIS MONEY AND HE COULD GET HIS NAILS DONE ANYWERE IN THE WORLD . DID YOU HAVE A CAR YOU WANTED TO SELL OR ARE YOU JUST BEING A NEWBEEE

yeah, and how about taking one of those bills and getting a manicure:rolleyes THATS NOT MY HANDS , I DID NOT TRY TO POST THAT PIC. BUT THAT GUY WORKS HARD FOR HIS MONEY AND HE COULD GET HIS NAILS DONE ANYWERE IN THE WORLD . DID YOU HAVE A CAR YOU WANTED TO SELL OR ARE YOU JUST BEING A NEWBEEE

2009 join date and calling someone a n00b.
heh :rolleyes:

wash your hands more often man.

yeah, and how about taking one of those bills and getting a manicure:rolleyes:

Are you serious?:rolleyes:

There is no better example of a worthless post.

If the subject of the thread was "How do my nails look?" I'd understand...but honestly his nails were the last thing I was focused on while looking at that picture. Do you do that to folks in person? :rolleyes: Probably not.

Here it is on post #7 and nothing pertaining to the main topic.

BTW my 2yr old his holding up 10 grand :D

lance last time i talked to u in person u wanted a complete stock GN ... guess the mod bug bit. only T we have is a parts car that has a new paint job an gnx flares with a lil 44 so yeah its slow... but your buddy says i have makebelive cars so yeah lol

BTW my 2yr old his holding up 10 grand :D

lance last time i talked to u in person u wanted a complete stock GN ... guess the mod bug bit. only T we have is a parts car that has a new paint job an gnx flares with a lil 44 so yeah its slow

WELL THE GN I HAVE IS STOCK ENOUGH LOL, ITS GOT SOME SOME BOLT ON PARTS AND I HAVE ALL THE STOCK PARTS THAT CAME OFF. BUT YEH I WANT A T OR LIMITED THATS READY TO GO WITH IN REASON. I GOT THE GN INTO THE 6s last week @7/10 23LBS WITH ALKY

i know what you mean i would love a white T with grey interior but most come with blue. second choice would be Grey T gray interior. But those are hard to find in good shape

Never said I own that car!!! Having some family issues. I told you I was trying to get there and I would call you when I left. I had bigger issues than buying a car Saturday. Sell it if you got it sold and good luck WTS . I saw it on C list