Fast Start up problem

turbot

I'm putting an old gn together out of parts from two other cars. So bare that in mind I have posted the log from a start up. The voltage says 24v Don't know where that came from. Take a look and give me some suggestions please Thanks Erik

THere is morethan one problem there.
The kpa and psi dont match,100 rpm??

If this is a "classic" FAST ECU, the grey box, and it is showing 24V for battery on the dashboard, then you need to contact FAST for an RMA for repair. The 24V reading, will throw off every sensor on the system.

That is exactly it called them today waiting for the call back with RMA number thanks.

Not a problem, I am sure they will return your call.

In the meantime, you might want to double and triple check all the wiring. The 24V reading, is what C-Com is reading from your ECU, even though only 12V maybe applied. The main problem with it is either power supply or processor chip inside the ECU. Pricing to fix the issue will probably vary depending on what they find.

Now the original problem could be a wiring issue, or not. But to make sure, I would check the wiring good. All grounds and power. Make sure you don't charge or jump the battery with ECU plugged up, and don't weld on the car with the wires hooked up to the ECU. This can do some serious damage to the board.

I have seen some of these issues in the past, and some seem to be easy repairs, while others take some time. Regardless, I am sure they will find something in the box, just a matter of what and what caused it.

I checked all the wiring harness every thing looked good. Baring in mind I don't know what I'm looking for. All the grounds are good and the 12v side is sound. This is the first time a hooked the box up since I got it back from fast for software update in December I had a battery charger on the car for a few days. I wander if that could have done it? Thanks klawineagle for your feed back.

I got the box back today and trough it on. Still won't fire and I saved a long of the start up. Does every thing good to you guys? Thanks in advance

Got it!! Took three Cam sensors to find one that worked. Thanks every one for your help.