Fast classic knock detection. Please help!!!

Turbo6Camaro

I have a fast classic and I'm having trouble getting the knock detection to work. I have the esc module wired correctly. When I bring the esc retard option up on the dashboard on my fast it reads out 0.00 in red and never changes it never turns green like the other sensors set up on the dashboard. My esc parameters are all set up. I know it doesn't work when the car is at idle. I drove the car and nothing changes it still reads 0.00 in red. Could my gm esc module be bad? My car is being tuned Saturday please help! Thanks guys

The ESC retard won't work at idle. Try lowering the "Max TPS for idle" in the idle parameters table low enough so the ecu doesn't think it's idling and retest.

Yea I know it won't work at idle. Even when I drive the car the esc retard does nothing. What's weird is it won't even turn green like the other active sensors

On the earlier Classic FAST computers you didn't always get ESC, FAN or Fuel Pump control, depending on the options. As far as I know, the Buick ignition boxes all had these options. If yours was originally for another ignition and converted to Buick DIS it my not have it.
I have never tested a module other than by swapping another one in. Perhaps someone else may know of a way to test it.