Fast and the Furious 4 Movie - Gathering

ccognetta

I was thinking we could all get together and have a car event / movie going to see the new fast and the furious movie on April 3. I was thinking we could meet at the I-75 & Sheridan Street Movie Theater. They have upfront valet parking spots, that I can try and get the manager to block us off a section for the night.

If your interested, just right back or PM me..

then after the movie we can all walk out to find our cars were either hotwired or flatbedded out of town then shipped up to parts unknown

Or have the ricer boys asking us why our cars don't sound like the one in the movie............

I think the next person that makes a post referring to the Fast and the Furious should be shot then hung. Not necessarily in that order either....

Thanks

thanks for the feedback, everyone is worried about
Their cars. We could met at tower shop then put
The toys away and see the movie.

Anyone for towershops April 3?

Are you referring to the little to young to meet up, or to these other guys who hate that our cars are going to be in a movie???, heck one them doesn't even own one anymore according to his sig. He's probably sorry he sold it in advance. LOL :cool:

Again, this is if you want to get together at Towers on April 3. Since we all agree that we can't take/leave our cars anywhere like a movie theater!

I'm down for anything as long as we have a good time, old or young for that matter. Actually I won't be able to make it anyhow, I live in Pensacola, Fl:frown: What ever you guy's decide....just have fun and do it with class:smile:

I was thinking we could all get together and have a car event / movie going to see the new fast and the furious movie on April 3. I was thinking we could meet at the I-75 & Sheridan Street Movie Theater. They have upfront valet parking spots, that I can try and get the manager to block us off a section for the night.

I think that is a great idea.

hey i'm totally in for a meet up at Muvico. i posted the same idea on the other website (kind of stole it from another club) but mentioned asking management about having security just to keep an eye on our rides.

2 flaming 2 curious?

I think the next person that makes a post referring to the Fast and the Furious should be shot then hung. Not necessarily in that order either....

I volunteer to do the shooting as long as I get to use a 12 gauge. You can do the hanging simultaneously :eek:

What's the big deal with the negative waves?

Just another reason for us to get together, which is a good thing.

Who cares if the movies are gaye?

Also, I am ASSuming the buick is only in the first 5 seconds of the movie...

BTW, there is a little right up in this months Hot Rod about the cars, and the Buick...I am also ASSuming they used an 85 hot air for the car the made backwards because they comment about having to "remove the turbo so the trunk would fit"...

I'd go, but not to watch the movie.

I remember when the first one came out I went to the movie just to wait for the ricers to come out ready to race. Sure enough, my old nitrous LT1 shut down all of them.

75 would be fun on the way home.........

What's the deal? Are we doing this? Forget about the nay-sayers... :cool: