Fast and Furious 5 Trailer

hopefully real terrorist will put a stop to this before its made

and hopefully no GN's will be in this one, and hopefully I won't hear of anyone from so cal at those auditions, which are held in so cal btw.

I was asked to be in the first one, at my first and only car show show ever, which my original owed 86 won first place....I told them F off! To anyone who enjoyed the cars in the first one, the supra and the skyline were not plaqued up with stickers, they were just all one color red on the supra and all yellow on the skyline (i think the skyline had some pinstips but they were so sexy it looked stock). Wish I could find the pictures "(

I'm going to have to post this on corvetteforum, I'm sure a few of them will have a heart attack seeing that monstrosity of a C2 is in the film:D

there the stupidest movies ever made. id rather watch Glitter with Mariah Carey then another FF flick and Glitter was quite possible the worst movie I have ever seen:rolleyes:

bringing back old cast , i thout the guy from the tokeyo drift one died ?, i like the movies just for the car , just seen the movie faster with the rock in it.dont they have some one checking over the shots, one scene they showed him driving with th key in the off pos:rolleyes:

I remember when the first one came out... Imports invaded Madison like dudes on/in Jenna Jameson. The second movie was terrible, and made the first one look somewhat normal. Tokyo Drift IMO was decent, but putting an inline in a Mustang... I guess you gotta do what you can to keep all the 15 y/o's interested in the plot. The last one wasn't bad, but that tunnel driving and the '70 Chevelle wheelie on 20's was straight up Hollywood. With #5 having Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Ludacris, Tyrese, and The Rock in this one, it could be #2 all over again.

I guess we'll see when the girlfriend drags me to the theatre to see it :biggrin:

I remember when the first one came out... Imports invaded Madison like dudes on/in Jenna Jameson. The second movie was terrible, and made the first one look somewhat normal. Tokyo Drift IMO was decent, but putting an inline in a Mustang... I guess you gotta do what you can to keep all the 15 y/o's interested in the plot. The last one wasn't bad, but that tunnel driving and the '70 Chevelle wheelie on 20's was straight up Hollywood. With #5 having Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Ludacris, Tyrese, and The Rock in this one, it could be #2 all over again.

I guess we'll see when the girlfriend drags me to the theatre to see it :biggrin:
I like the movies too actually...The wheelies in the last one were real according to a vid i watched a year or so ago..They put stupid amounts of weight in the trunk to make the chevelle and the f bomb camaro wheelie...The camaros frame actually bent from the weight and had to be reinforced to get it to wheelie on the dirt...

Car movies are so few and far between..I enjoy the F & F flicks, plus its good clean fun for the whole family...

hopefully real terrorist will put a stop to this before its made

and hopefully no GN's will be in this one, and hopefully I won't hear of anyone from so cal at those auditions, which are held in so cal btw.

I was asked to be in the first one, at my first and only car show show ever, which my original owed 86 won first place....I told them F off! To anyone who enjoyed the cars in the first one, the supra and the skyline were not plaqued up with stickers, they were just all one color red on the supra and all yellow on the skyline (i think the skyline had some pinstips but they were so sexy it looked stock). Wish I could find the pictures "(

he-mad.jpg

I'll watch it. They aren't movies with mind-bending plot lines or anything. But decent action, hot girls and cool cars (as already mentioned)... That's enough for me to pop a bag of popcorn & kick back in front of the bigscreen. :cool:

thanks commander in chief of the obvious, and you needed a picture ouch...lol just joking man! Of course I'm mad, FF ruined my street racing thursday and saturday nights. Used to be a small tight nit circle, then that movie came out and your neighbor with a fart can on his honda started showing up with a car full of heads and a system bumping. I haven't been back since. But if I'm mad then your just jealous they have never asked you to be in their movie :biggrin: