FARE WARNING" NORCALTURBO"

278cikiller

This is a fare WARNING "NORCALTURBO" This is been going on from December on this deal, The deal was i have a low km un open 1986 Buick G/N motor with wiring harness and transmission with every thing for $3500 USD ship i got $1300 USD so far witch was in first week in Feb, the balance is $2200.USD , If this not payed by the end of today you will lose your deposit, I have try, and try to phone you and leave messages and you don't answer your phone, You have been on line on this site and i have try to call you and you won't pick up the phone..

NORCALTURBO AKA Corey you are running out of time.

So now i find out just now, that the phone number that i have had from the begging of this deal, Is now no longer his phone number. This is a joke.

He pm me and told me that he was at the bank and try'd to phone me from the bank, he said he was having problems connecting with me. Then i said ask the bank to use there phone. I don't get it.

Sounds like you just made $1300.

I wouldn't carry the deal for longer than 30 days.

That's just shity business.

But you keeping the money isn’t fair either.

I have the solution.

I’ll send you the remaining 2200 and you send me the motor and trans.

See! Everyone will be happy.:cool:

YAY US!

D

Corey you have lost your deposit on this deal, I am not a lay away store, you can't even go borrow a phone from some one and phone and tell me what the hell is going on, and the phone number you gave me doesn't even work any more.

After having a lil time to myself I'm finally able to log on long enough to see what's going on, and I would like to let the guys know, that when you talk $hit it makes your breath stink, so keep your mouth shut. Dan is a really cool guy very patient and the deal is done. I'm 34yrs old with a wife a 6 children, I'm working 10-12hr days but like I always say business is business and between Dan and me everything is cool. Thanks D for having patience and integrity throughout this deal. Now I'm trailer shopping so I can track down the negative guys at their local raceways when my project is done now that's funny lol and:finger: