fanamation

ZOOM ZOOM

Last week I was doing this job in Freehold NJ and when leaving, I zig zag thru town. I go thru this "working" class neighbor which used to be all Black but now is mostly Hispanic. I turn the corner and I see a big tour bus. I cant believe it. There are these Rubes and overage hippies taking pictures of Bruce Springsteens half-a-house that he grew in 50 years ago. hint: if your hair is gray, lose the pony tail. I know where he lived for years now and Im not a fan of his so its no big deal. I've seen him in person on the street a few times. Im not impressed with celebrity to begin with. Well, I did meet Marylin Chambers a long time ago buy thats another story. It turned out to be his 60th birthday. I just thought it was interesting that these people were taking a picture of this old house. I wonder if they drove by his mansion in nearby Colts Neck.

I've been by his old house a few times on my way over to Federici's Pizza (good thin-crust, BTW). Rich R. (BuicksX2) can throw a rock at it from his house.

I thought that the Boss had moved up in the world and relocated from Colts Neck to Rumson.:rolleyes:

I drank lunch at Feds bar (if you can call six seats a bar) almost every day between 1997 and 2003. I was sitting there when Darryl Dawkins (the first guy to smash a backboard) wacked his head on the archway between the bar and restaurant. Old Frank still shows up there every day.