Fall Funny Car classic at Woodburn this wknd

grw

I have a camping space (1st spot on NON-return road side of the track) this weekend. If anyone is going to the event feel free to park your Buick (and Tent or RV) in my spot (only my GN will be in it).
I'm not going to get there until Saturday morning but feel free to show up prior to that just leave room for my car and for my chair at the fenceline :)

I'm staying over Sat night in my tent so any takers have to be prepared to drink beer into the wee hours!
Gary
cell 503.330.0391

Thanks for the offer. Wish I could be there. Hope to make it up on a Sunday in October. The local track will be closed 9/30/06. :rolleyes:

Gary,

I'm in!

I'll be trailering the red car down with my pickup. I may even camp out down there depending.

Cool!
Glad your racing also, not gonna be cheap though.
Let me know what time you gonna be passing that gas station and maybe I will meet you there.
Spot # is 30.

Gary, I'm planning on leaving early to get close to the gate when it opens. I will probably pass the gas station at 7:30. You've got my cell number.

I thought of you last night when I siphoned a full 15 gallons of super unleaded out of the car to make room for some race fuel :cool:

What kind of beer are you drinking? I'll load my cooler (remember, it can't be glass) :mad: