Fake GNX being sold as real

Odd that car was 1/2 hr from me back in mid 2003-2006 and I never saw it at any of the shows locally or driven...

Im sure this guy has already had many calls and emails calling him out on this car. There is no reason the auction should still be going on. If he didn't know that's fine but owning a classic car business one would think he knows a little about what he is selling.

Could be..

Odd that car was 1/2 hr from me back in mid 2003-2006 and I never saw it at any of the shows locally or driven...

that the owner was too embarrassed to be seen w/ a fake...He likely got skrewed, too.

He

Listed it on turbobuicks also with a big speal on this is how i bought it . And he listed it the same way as he did on ebay gnx243 ,but he didnt list it here . Wonder why?

I couldn't find the listing on turbobuicks but i did see the one on ebay and he did relist it slightly different but still has the title of the ad as a GNX when it should just be respectable and say clone.

This idiot knows what he is selling. We should all contact e-bay and stop this crap. The good thing is most people looking will know this car isn't even a good clone. I just hope nobody gets ripped off.

This idiot knows what he is selling. We should all contact e-bay and stop this crap. The good thing is most people looking will know this car isn't even a good clone. I just hope nobody gets ripped off.

I reported it to ebay. This is truly rediculous.

Scroll down to the bottom of the auction and you will see this:

----------

Questions and answers about this item

Q: Is this a true gnx or a clone?

A: It is a GNX that was put on the race track back in the day. Some of the original parts were long gone when it was put back togather and they used Grand National parts to put it back on the road. Thanks,steve
Jun 20, 2011

----------

Ok, so this guy is clearly trying to pull a fraud here.

The people at grandnational.com, or something like that, who broker GN's and GNX's, say this car sold for $31,000?