Fake Battery

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I was planning on putting my real battery in the trunk and putting this in the stock location but plans change so its for sale.I want $25 plus shipping and the delco sticker will peel off if you dont want it on there.Thanks Mike

yes I will take money order.I only take mo and checks,I dont have paypal.I will pm you my payment info.Thanks

It's part of you poker face. This way you don't have to explain where the battery is and why on Earth you would want that weight behind the rear axle.

I believe when racing if the battery is in the trunk you also have to have a cut off switch, so with a fake battery up front for teck. than you can get away with not messing your car up for a cut off switch. I HAD ONE IN MY 3950 lb. 10.4 STREET/STRIP FIREBIRD.

I'll tell why I'm buying it...if you see the link in my sig you can see I'm into car audio. I'm basically going to put two 600cca drycells under that. Same weight as a stock battery pretty much and 1200cca...plus hidden. I'll be able to remove it at shows. Should be cool.

where can you buy one of these.. the cutoff swich Idea is excellent.. damn you guys are a tricky bunch....

Maybe I should keep the battey and make my gn a drug runner:D .No seriously I have one more but it looks like a universal battery.Bowling green customs sold them a long time ago,so maybe mike at fullthrottle can still get them or maybe hes selling them now.Maybe hes keeping them on the down low.;)