F/S - Vacuum Brakes Conversion Kit + Staydown LP Holder

elbison

NEVER INSTALLED, same story as my other threads......except this stuff isn't brand new......it came used......except the staydown LP holder.

I bought this from a board member in December 2003 and only opened the box yesterday....why was this same thread from yesterday deleted?:confused:

How about $125 shipped USPS Parcel Post?
It's heavy.

===============

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 8:09 PM
To: Rudykz
Cc: RedRegal
Subject: RE: brake kit and other stuff
Importance: High

John,

I sent the $155.00 via paypal.

Please let me know that you've received it and that everything looks to be in order.

Thanks,

Jake

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 3:50 PM
To: maggard
Subject: RE: brake kit and other stuff
Hi Jake, You are correct. The stay down gas door/license plate holder folds down and stays down. When you're through, just tip it up and the spring load takes over and closes it. They are more convenient to use. Both the extra B-body master cylinder and the license plate holder will cost an extra $30 over the $125 for the kit.

John

Red Regal T
BUICK LOVER

I like the TTA vacuum block but as stated in the ad, I include a vacuum block so you don't have to spend the extra $40. You can also plumb vacuum using a T fitting from the PCV line.

Vacuum brake assemblies are very dependable, but like everything else, occasionally they malfunction. However, they are inexpensive. This particular thread has been running for a year. I've had other vacuum brake threads before this one. If anyone was having problems with the units I sell, I think they might have said something by now.

Eventually, your powermaster will be too much of a bother to fix, not to mention they go out without warning. It is to everyone's advantage to change over at some point. Even GM changed over..........TTA.

bump, to top....

Vacuum Brake Conversion Kit + staydown LP holder

$100 shipped......

This is a complete vacuum brake conversion kit sold on the boards a couple of years back by username: Red Regal T

A lot of people bought this kit and were completely satisfied with it. I went ahead and bought the bigger master cylinder and the staydown license plate frame that he was also selling.

I paid $155 for all of it, and just opened the box the other day.

Paypal "send money" to maggard@houston.rr.com if interested.....My wife is shipping 3 boxes of parts tomorrow and can get it at the same time if you pay tonight.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...onversions-turbo-regals.html?highlight=vacuum