F/S: Performance 7 Qt Steel Oil Pan - Old Lou's Automotive Design/ 20 bolt

turbohh

Hey guys... I wound up having two of these custom oil pans that Lou Czarnota (I think) used to fab up for increased oil capacity and better oil control. The pan is a 10"W by 7.5" L kicked out lower box carefully welded to a stock 20-bolt upper. This pan also has a trap door in the front to let oil into the sump, but not let it out. It is 6" deep from the pan flange to the bottom of the sump, includes a magnetic drain plug, and has a good used Cometic pan gasket still adhered to the rails. It will go on with the engine still in the car (with non-sagging motor mounts anyway), has plenty of starter and header clearance, will clear a stroker crank, doesn't hang too low past the frame crossmember, and uses a stock-type pick-up with the provided o-ring spacer. The upper section has sheetmetal extensions to keep oil windage to a minimum. Never had any oil control issues with this pan, although I admit that I never tried auto-crossing with it. The pan is powder-coated semi-gloss black, although some of the coating has peeled off around the flange area. Pan is straight and has no dents, leaks, or damage. Asking $300 shipped to your door in the lower 48 States, and I'll take PayPal at no extra charge. First one to PM me they want it gets the pan.... Thanks for looking!!
John A, Turbohh

Still available... willing to consider reasonable offers.... would like to move this part along to a new home... It's a nice performance pan, can't believe someone doesn't need it...
John A, Turbohh