F/S F/T: 2001 Speedway White Z06

SVT F15O

Coolest guy on Earth
*I will also consider trades that spark my interest and/or put $$$ in my pocket*
I have MANY more pictures, if someone is SERIOUSLY interested I will post them or email them to you.
Car is 1 of 352 in Speedway White and 1 of 137 with the Mod Red interior.
Car has 12,800 miles.
The exterior is perfect aside from a few rock chips, which you will get on any street driven car.
You could eat out of the wheel wells if you really wanted to. Car does not come out in the rain.
Car currently has a full Dynatech system with B&B Bullets behind it, Vararam and an LS1 edit tune that puts down 375/377.
I would probably return the car to stock for the sale unless other arrangements were made.
I have never tracked the car and seriously doubt the previous owner ever did either.
Car also has BMW lift pads installed that will stay on the car.
I also did Rodney Dickman's brass head light gears which stay of course.
Stock-$32,500obo
Thanks, -Mat-
Hotness.jpg

Z06039a.jpg

Z06035a.jpg

BlckwllsRsus said:
interested in my 97 svt cobra as a trade..??

Not a straight trade of course, but yes I would be interested. Post up some details on the Cobra and what kind of figures we would be talking about. I have had a couple SVT's in the past and wouldn't mind getting into another. Thanks, -Mat-

Just saw you post, my interest has been sparked.
Please post ALL the info you can about the build-up. How many miles on the body and chassis>??? Color combo>??? Pics as well please. Thanks, -Mat-

matt, can i have your email addy, so i can email u the info on the car....
believe you'll love it...

SVT F15O said:
Never got a PM, email sent.
hey boss i sent u two e-mail one was all text and the second one was 4 photos of the potential cool trade but i got it back saying unknown address? please e-mail me your address again and see if it will work this time.thanks