F/S Centerline AutoDrag rims and tires (w/ black center)

BillyBImpalaSS

Selling 4 Centerline wheels and tires with 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern. These are CENTERLINES!!! They are in great shape and painted black in the middle. They were painted by a local body shop around 4 yrs ago and I've never had a problem with them. Tires are BF Goodrichs, in great shape, have around 5000 miles on them and there is plenty of tread left (I'd estimate 85% left). Rear tires are 255/60/15 and Fronts are 235/60/15. I'm selling because I no longer need them and went back to the OEM look on my GN. Rims come with chrome lug nuts and locking nuts for each wheel. Feel free to email me with questions at bill44143@yahoo.com and I'll send some pics. I have them on ebay right now at the link below, but I'd be willing to take them off ebay for a turbobuick member.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7977534044&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1
Thanks for looking.....
Bill

I couldn't get the link to work but did look up via the auction id.

What are the wheel widths and backspacing?

Thanks,
Tom

15 x 8 on all four of them. I don't know the back spacing, but they fit perfectly on my 87 GN. I can send you pics from a number of angles to show you how they fit. Just email me at bill44143@yahoo.com and I'll send them your way.