F.S. Blue on Blue T-Type

Arturo

It is a clean blue t-type with blue interior. The car has working power windows locks and A/C. It is a very clean car compared to a lot of GNs and t-types that i have seen. The car has ben my daily driver for one year, before that the car was garaged by the previous owner. When i bought the car it was all original except for the A/c compressor that had ben converted to 134 freeon. Since i bought the car i added a few mods. I got a spearco intercooler kit installed. Poston headers, and up pipe, adj fuel pressure reg. warlboro 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit, K&N cone and i also have a set of 42.5 injectors/ with chip and a caspers multi position chip that are not installed in the car. The car also has a set of weld draglites 15x8 rear and 15x5 front, i also have the original t-type wheels that i will include with the car minus one of the caps that is missing from the original wheels. There is also an Autometer carbonfiber boost guage and a VDO water temp guage and a VDO oil pressure guage.

Here are the things that are wrong with the car. The heater cor is bypassed because it was leaking. The car has power seat but the plastic part that ataches to the motor is striped (Motor runs). Weather striping has minor tears. I have an extra brand new set of both driver side and passanger that i will include with the car. I just didnt think that it was that bad that it needed to be replaced. The radio is still the original (premium sound) sounds real good but sometimes cuts off. The car also has power antena but it also does not work. I also bought the replacement antena that i will include with the car. The driver side seat is the only one that shows any wear on it. The usual wear from slidin in and out of the car every day. It is slightly torn on the side closest to the door.

Now to the body of the car. The car has two spots on the hood were rocks chiped the paint and the paint raised a little but not to bad, and one small dent on the hood that can be fixed without having to repaint the car. The driver side door has a rust spot the size of a nickle, but the whole car has ben sprayed to stop rust. The same door also has a small scratch on it one inch long.The pasanger door has two small scrathes that touchup paint can fix.
The Check engine light on the car turned on but i think that is because of the intercooler and headers i added and didnt tune the car. With some tunning this car will run great. When i bought the car it had 96k miles now it has 106k. The dash has factory digital guages, but also has one Autometer carbonfiber boost guage on the pillar and two VDO guages on the center console water temp and oil press.

If any one has any questions please send me an e-mail or an im.

Arturo said:
It is a clean blue t-type with blue interior. The car has working power windows locks and A/C. It is a very clean car compared to a lot of GNs and t-types that i have seen. The car has ben my daily driver for one year, before that the car was garaged by the previous owner. When i bought the car it was all original except for the A/c compressor that had ben converted to 134 freeon. Since i bought the car i added a few mods. I got a spearco intercooler kit installed. Poston headers, and up pipe, adj fuel pressure reg. warlboro 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit, K&N cone and i also have a set of 42.5 injectors/ with chip and a caspers multi position chip that are not installed in the car. The car also has a set of weld draglites 15x8 rear and 15x5 front, i also have the original t-type wheels that i will include with the car minus one of the caps that is missing from the original wheels. There is also an Autometer carbonfiber boost guage and a VDO water temp guage and a VDO oil pressure guage.

Here are the things that are wrong with the car. The heater cor is bypassed because it was leaking. The car has power seat but the plastic part that ataches to the motor is striped (Motor runs). Weather striping has minor tears. I have an extra brand new set of both driver side and passanger that i will include with the car. I just didnt think that it was that bad that it needed to be replaced. The radio is still the original (premium sound) sounds real good but sometimes cuts off. The car also has power antena but it also does not work. I also bought the replacement antena that i will include with the car. The driver side seat is the only one that shows any wear on it. The usual wear from slidin in and out of the car every day. It is slightly torn on the side closest to the door.

Now to the body of the car. The car has two spots on the hood were rocks chiped the paint and the paint raised a little but not to bad, and one small dent on the hood that can be fixed without having to repaint the car. The driver side door has a rust spot the size of a nickle, but the whole car has ben sprayed to stop rust. The same door also has a small scratch on it one inch long.The pasanger door has two small scrathes that touchup paint can fix.
The Check engine light on the car turned on but i think that is because of the intercooler and headers i added and didnt tune the car. With some tunning this car will run great. When i bought the car it had 96k miles now it has 106k. The dash has factory digital guages, but also has one Autometer carbonfiber boost guage on the pillar and two VDO guages on the center console water temp and oil press.

If any one has any questions please send me an e-mail or an im.

Guy;s I have seen this car.. its very CLEAN!! great daily driver for somebody :)