f/s aluminum Champion GN1s w/ roller rockers *pics added*

KevinB

I just bought these used but found out I need 14 bolt heads.
Ready to bolt on. Hyd roller v-springs, new exhaust guides and valves. Very nice heads. The heads have had the head bolt holes welded by Champion. Heads have been ported. Heads have also had the receiver groove for the head gaskets cut into them.

Heads come with:
flow sheet (235 intake, 190 exhaust)
T&D roller rockers
v-springs and valves.
intake gaskets

$1800 shipped in the 48.

Champion doesnt charge that much to convert them to 14 bolt
i think like 85 a head

Here is some pics. As you can see, they were painted black.

This is a pic of the weld I was talking about. Both end head bolt holes welded on both heads
gn1weld.jpg

rockers.jpg

flowsheet.jpg

3gn1.jpg

2gn1.jpg

1gn1.jpg

Call champion tomorrow,Thats your best bet
I would think youll take more of a loss if you sell
and go new

If you need 14 bolt heads because you are going to use 14 head bolts (stage block or something), Then Champion can convert them for like 200 bucks. You will also need the jessel style roller rockers rather than the shaft kind you have now since I believe you have to shave off the pedestals for 14 bolt holes

S.

Sale pending

Warp6 wanna sell the rockers?
I want to sell them as a set as of now

skylarkstage1 Will these heads bolt on to a production 4.1?
I am pretty sure they will.

GNJoe86 Well if you still have them when I get my tax return there sold!
Right now, I have a sale pending. I will let you know if the deal falls through.

V6 Beast If you need 14 bolt heads because you are going to use 14 head bolts (stage block or something), Then Champion can convert them for like 200 bucks. You will also need the jessel style roller rockers rather than the shaft kind you have now since I believe you have to shave off the pedestals for 14 bolt holes
I spoke to Champion today. They said they have a mount you can use to keep the shaft rockers. After taking in consideration shipping them twice, buying that mount and having the work done, it makes more sense for me to sell them. I am buying another set that are 14 bolts. I will then do my own porting work;)

Curious, the welding of the head bolt holes were to prevent further cracking? Who did the porting?