F/S 87 GN Ttop w/ 42,500 orig miles - MINT!!

BillyBImpalaSS

Selling my 87 GN Ttop with 42,500 original miles. Asking $15,000. Thought I'd offer it here first before trying the ebay thing. This car is MINT in and out!! I'm selling because I never drive it. The car has less then $1000 miles on it in the past 7 yrs (most of those were to car shows and back). I'm the third owner and bought it from my bud in Sept 2004. He bought it in Canada 3 yrs prior to that. He went to Canada to pick it up and trailered it back to the States. If you are a serious buyer, I can put you in touch with him as well, to answer any questions you may have. The car is originally from Canada and the odometer is in Kilometers. The car has always been in a heated garage for the last 7 yrs. My bud and I are both car nuts, so I guarantee you won't be dissappointed. You won't find one better for the money and miles, I'm assuring that!!

The only things done to it are: K&N, fuel regulator, boost by-pass, RA 93 chip, 3" single shot exhaust, engine tie down, air bags, rear braces, tons of chrome under the hood, custom hood pad, and 3 gauges (boost, oil, water). Everything else is original.

VIN#: 1G4GJ1170HP457063

I will send pics to whoever wants them. Just email me here or at bill44143@yahoo.com

Parts For Sale:
I had big plans to turn this car into an 11 sec killer, but could never find the time to get to it. So I'm selling these parts, which I've been collecting for the past 3 yrs for that day to start building it. It's not going to happen now, so they're up for sale.

1) NEW - Mease 15 Row Stretch Intercooler 3" BIG NECK (new design) flows more air includes custom aluminum shroud fits w/front sway bar and stock IC brackets includes adapter hose and clamps new ready to drop in fits 86-87 TRs - $550 plus shipping
2) NEW – 8445 Heads and matched Intake (Bob Morraele @ Precision Porting and Coating) 980 springs @ 105 lbs, O-ringed, Valves, etc. - $800 plus shipping
3) NEW - THDP 3” Stainless Steel Downpipe - $315 plus shipping
4) USED - Limited Engineering TE45A Turbo (.63 Precision housing) - $725 plus shipping (bought from Rob Nolan with 500 miles and 20 track passes on it).
5) NEW – Comp Cam 206/206 (i.e. Weber Cam) - Part # 69-000-5 - $150 plus shipping
6) NEW - Walbro 255 lbs Fuel Pump - $100 plus shipping
7) NEW – 160 degree TStat - $10
8) USED – PTE 65 lbs. Low Impedence Injectors - $205 plus shipping
9) NEW – VOLT Booster - $25
10) NEW – Spark Plug Wires (Quad Air) - $25

This is my old ride, and a very nice one at that. If I had the garage space I would be buying it back. I had the car for 5 years, and Bill has had it for the past 3. The car has always been garaged and just taken to shows. It still has the original rubber on the wheels. It used to have a set of AR wheels on it. I haven't seen a cleaner one around. Here are some shots of it:

GN18.jpg

GN14.jpg

GN11.jpg

Sorry. All I have left are the heads, cam and Walbro 255 fuel pump. Feel freee to make offers on any of those. I want them to move, so I'm up for reasonable offers.

Don't mean to chime in here, but I love what you did with the hood pad. How did you paint that?:biggrin:

Notstock - Yes, it's still available. I had one offer that fell through, and one that couldn't get the cash. I'm still considering ebay, but at the moment I don't have the time to get the add together properly. I would consider a trade for the right car. Email me at bill44143@yahoo.com I can also send you the link to the 50+ pictures I have posted on a photo site.

Scott4 - I didn't do the painting on the hood pad. The first owner did it.

any trades?

i have a 2000 ss camaro with tons of upgrades if interested ill send you some pics the car made 525 hp at the wheels .

mike
806-241-1466