F/s 86 gn

highboostgn

Selling my 86 GN. Has walbro 340 pump, hotwire kit, 42lb injectors, chip, intake, 3" downpipe, new tires and original GN rims that were taken off a car in 91 and put in storage until recently, new GN emblems, new battery and alt. It runs strong also replaced the seat covers with original GN ones. new carpet, new front and rear bumper fillers, and dash as well. car needs a paint job but other than that is well worth it.
asking 5800 obo

photo 1.JPG

this is alot of car for 5800 if i were highboostgn i wouldnt take a penny less.. cant even find a decent monte carlo ss on ebay for that money anymore?? dont know whats happening to the value point of these buicks but i remember when i was young whipper schnapper... 18-19 dying for a buick saving saving and saving you couldnt find this car for 10k now ppl giving them away?.... this is nice... 5800 is a damn steal...

thanks guys...yeah im just looking to get it out of the garage..im in afghanistan now and i have a buddy with a POA selling it for me...It has about 103k on the body and 16k on the turbo and motor.

I agree with 87chris....what a steal for this kinda money. Even 6 years ago the only ones you could find for under 10 were just ridden with rust. Great deal here

Looks like a great buy. Just a little longer till spring time and tax returns. This one will sell.

Good Luck!

RL