f/s 1990 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer

quick6black

brakes have been done, car drives well and stops good, other than a
little vibration around 55. i have had no major problems with the jeep other than the crank position sensor. that is a typical problem and usually goes bad, car will crank and will not start. i replaced that as well as the battery, cap, rotor, spark plugs, coil, had the module tested, and replaced the power steering pump and upper radiator hose and thermostat. also replaced the steering stabilizer cylinder and the starter is about 3 years old. car leaks oil, but does not burnit. is a second owner car, first owner changed oil
religiously as well as i have. ususally leaks out onequart in between oil changes. Head liner just replaced. currently am using car to commute 500-600 miles a week, and with the current price of gas it gets a little expensive. only reason selling is to purchase a car that gets better gas mileage (jetta TDI 46 mpg). 4x4 works excellent. also replaced front driver side u-joint. have done all of the maintaince myself. also has small exhaust leak,
car did pass emissions. will need tires before winter and probably shocks.
very reliable, has the reliable 4.0 liter in-line 6 with an automatic tranmission. any other questions let me know. has a clean title and no accidents. only reason selling is wife does not want too many cars around the
house, if not would keep for a winter car. also has 197,000 miles. Looking to get $700. email me for pics