F/S 1987 White Turbo T

whtturbot

Up for sale is my 87 T. The odometer reads 87k miles. The car was repainted two years ago. The reason for the repaint was the original paint started cracking. The is no rust on this car and even the underside is in very good condition. The motor was rebuilt over the winter with:

-----Engine-----
Speed Pro Pistons
Fullthrottle Roller Cam Kit (210/215)
Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
LS-7 Beehive Springs
Ported Intake/ Precision Upper
Ported Heads with seals on Intake & Exhaust
RJC head Gaskets

----Fuel System----
340 Pump Hot Wired
Adj Reg
50# inj

----- Trans-----
Jimmys Trans
3200 Converter

----Rear End----
G80 (stock)

I redid the complete interior over the winter new seat covers, carpet,Front & Rear door panels.

Engine management is handled by a Gen 6 DFI. I recently installed a Razor alky system along with a brand new PTE 61 Turbo. The exhaust is a houston DP and a Pypes Exhaust.

The car runs real well, first time out to the track, the car went 11.10 @124.5 on a drag radial with 22# of boost. This time was gotten before the alky kit was installed.

The asking price for the car is 17k. I encourage anyone interested in the car, if possible, come see it first hand. The car will not disappoint. Its time for me to pass along this car to another buick person. I really have mixed emotions about selling the car, but im looking to get something new. I have owed this car for 16 years.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or picture request. I cant figure out how to insert them into this ad, sorry.

Jeff

I will also include a set of drag radials mounted on powder coated 85 gn rims and the laptop for the DFI.

Saw this car on ebay, very nice looking. If I'm up in Schaumburg soon I'll look you up. ;)