• Buick 6.jpg
    Buick 6.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,426
  • P1020477.jpg
    P1020477.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,425
Yes, the car has been painted.
I bought the car in 7/99.
The person I bought it from advised me that the car was painted three years prior.

More photos are per requests.

Attachments

• P1000041.jpg
    P1000041.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,288
  • P1000121.jpg
    P1000121.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,289
Very interested ! I will talk to the Boss ( WIFE ) lol and get back to you. Damn 14 hr drive jeez the things to do for what you love:)

God that thing is gorgeous! So close yet so far away! I'm on LI too but dont have the coin or space for it but thats exactly what I would be lookin for if I did. Not as many folks like the maroon but I love it! Beautiful car I cant believe its still there. I would love to come over and see it but then you'd have to clean up the drool I'd leave behind :rolleyes: Good luck with the car though! If you want to lower it a couple more thousand I'll store if for ya tho ;) Jk but it should be movin soon great car and great price!

-Rich

87 t

That's a sweet ride I saw it and drove it in person the only reason I did not buy it was because my heart was set on a charcoal grey one but if I would of seen nicks first I would of taken it trust me guys this car is clean and fast. Tommy

Kevin installed the vac brake set up for me.
He's a board memeber that had the set up and we worked out a deal that I would help him put it in.
Works perfect.