F/s:1987 Buick Regal w/ T Type options and built 400 motor-$2,900 (st. louis, mo)

ricedout

Looking to get $2,900 out of the vehicle! Have a lot of my blood sweat and tears into this vehicle and over $8,000 with majority of recipts of the new parts! nothing used bought everything is new!

Bought the motor from a guy that had the motor built at a very good shop in the middle of missouri. Has less than 100 miles on the new motor period!! Not even broken in yet! Motor is a built 400 sbc motor bored .30 over with high comp powerhouse pistons, power house 600hp rods, and all new bearings, and oil pump. Head has new lifters, valves, port and polished and decked. Also has Mild cam with a 480 lift duration, Edelbrock double air gap intake, Holley 670 St Avenger carb. with 1" spacer, Headman shorty headers, flowmaster 40 series exhaust (not installed), 2 high flow dynamax catalytic converter. Transmission is a 400 turbo transmission. This car is a street legal car and would make a great track car! Car is definitely not for kids! Car is in good condition and is a rare Buick Regal T Type with t tops and digital dash! Car is always mistaken for a grand national! Bought the shell from a guy in arnold and put everything from the motor to the radiator to the tranny cooling system and all! Custom built carbon steel drive shaft, 342 posi traction gears, bucket seats, B&M slap stick shifter. Body in good cond has little rust but nothing too bad! great track car! need gone just sits! all the work is freshly done and need a good owner who can drive it (scares me).. Way more new parts just not mentioned in here too much to discuss! Please contact me for more information and test drives and such. thx

BTW NO TRADES!

Pictures are recent! Taken 12-26!

------------------------Exterior---------------------

untitled7.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled4-1.jpg

untitled8.jpg

untitled9.jpg

-------------------------Interior----------------------

untitled3-1.jpg

untitled10.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

--------------------------Motor------------------------

untitled12.jpg

untitled15.jpg

--------------------------Video-------------------------
YouTube - Buick regal

it scares the other owner a lil! he isnt ready for that much power lol. i love driving it lol and thx for the compliment!!!1

Id be interested in it without the motor if possible. Please reply with pm as I dont check this area often.

Well um, does it have a clean/clear title? Can you pm me the vin so I can check its history?

ill pm u the vin number later today! and it has a clean and clear title. no salvage or rebuilt stuff!

well the guy dropped 1000 cash til the title gets back then hes bringing the rest! if the deal goes sour then it will be known.