F/S: 10" West Coast Convertor LU 3000 stall and JW Flexplate for 2004R

turbohh

I needed to move to a higher stall convertor and internal balance flexplate for my stroker build and new turbo, so I'm unloading my convertor and JW Wheel flexplate. The convertor is a 10" unit from West Coast Convertors, built for lock up, with a 3000 stall speed. It is in good condition, and has anti-ballooning plate, furnace brazing etc and a sturdy mounting ring. It looks identical to the 9.5" Edge Racing convertor (same size, color and build quality, LOL) I bought from Lonnie at Extreme Automatics to use with my EA Stage 2 trans. It worked well with my CPT66 Turbonetics turbo. I'd like $300 shipped for the convertor.

WCC_TC_01.jpg

WCC_TC_02.jpg

I also have a JW Performance "Wheel" flexplate for sale, that I used with the above convertor. It is part # 93007X, for stock external balance Buick motors, is the heavier one without the lightening holes (makes for good launches...), and was made in May 2003. It is straight with excellent ring gear teeth... Asking $120 shipped on that.

JW_03.jpg

JW_01.jpg

JW_02.jpg

I can do PayPal (with no extra...) Best to PM me with questions, and the first one to post or PM me "I want it" gets the parts.. Thanks for looking,
John A, Turbohh

couple minutes with a whizzer and that jw external would be an internal good for the forged crank

Good point Paul.. Thanks for the tip to those who may need an internal flexplate...
John A, Turbohh

Excuse my ignorance because I don't know much about stage II parts, but that converter can still be used on a stock trans right?

Yes it can... The Stage 2 reference was to the level of preparation of my trans from Extreme Automatics... Lonnie builds three levels of strength, Stage 1, 2, or 3. I used this convertor when I first purchased my Stage 2 trans from him a couple of years ago. I've built a new motor, and need more stall for the big journal bearing turbo I plan to use, so this convertor is for sale. It will work just fine with any 2004R that's set up for lock-up operation. I would recommend the use of an external trans oil cooler if you live somewhere hot. HTH.
John A, Turbohh

New asking prices...

$275 on the converter and $100 on the flexplate.

Thanks for looking.
John A, Turbohh

Sale on the converter fell through, so everything is still available...

Willing to consider reasonable offers... Thanks for looking.
John A, Turbohh

PM replied to...

Sale pending on flywheel, the converter still up for grabs.
John A, Turbohh

Flywheel sold... Thanks Bob!

PM on converter replied to.

Dave in Pasadena, do you happen to know what your 0 lbs boost stall speed is with these converters??? Someone asked me, and I never foot-braked the converter to find out. TIA if you could post a reply.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

I first had this converter with a stock longblock and 6262 turbo and it stalled 2850 rpms at 0 boost. I now have it with ported heads, small roller, and the same 6262 turbo and it now stalls just under 3000rpm at 0 boost. Great converter at this price!

TTT ... Converter still available... nice complement to the new ball-bearing turbos...
John A, Turbohh

Interested in Convertor. pm me. want to put it behind a built 355 sbb.

Mart