F-body Radiator

Going off the instructions from the GNTTYPE.org site, does anybody have the part numbers for the fittings for summit or jegs? I'd like to just order from one place.

I have one. It's in the upper 70s and it will stay low 70's *****footing it around. 180's with minor gusto. Get into 190 gettin into it. It's also a fmic car, and I don't know how much the extra stroke affects it. External ttrans cooler, no oil cooler. Good bang for the buck, but ain't gonna cut it this summer.
I have dual spals flush mounted and sealed completely. Using the high and low relays to power each fan. It's a hoss and moves air, no not much to improve there.

How big is your FMIC? I'm about to do the Fbody rad w/ dual fans (assuming it's worth doin) w/ a FMIC...but mine isn't a huge one that takes up the whole radiator and I will definitely run an oil cooler too (they help).

The core covers the whole radiator, 3" thick. Better than the end tanks covering up the radiator.

So if you go to an fbody rad how do you get rid of the oil cooler adapter? Is there a product that eliminates the cooler lines and let you keep the oil filter in the same place or do you just cap off the fittings for the oil cooler lines if you don't plan on running an oil cooler? What is the best way to go external oil cooler or no oil cooler at all?

So if you go to an fbody rad how do you get rid of the oil cooler adapter? Is there a product that eliminates the cooler lines and let you keep the oil filter in the same place or do you just cap off the fittings for the oil cooler lines if you don't plan on running an oil cooler? What is the best way to go external oil cooler or no oil cooler at all?

I run the PTE remote mount biggie oil filter, no cooler. My engine is coming out and this time I am going to splice in a small oil cooler with the remote mount too.

To remove the oil cooler lines and adapter just remove the large adapter nut under the oil filter. This will remove the oil cooler adapter and lines, then install the filter. :)

I Just spend the weekend updating my 87 T with an F-Body radiator, new 160 stat, new coolant, new temp sensor and a new overflow bottle. I plan on using both an external oil cooler and trans cooler. I am using an external oil cooler per williamsGN parts recommendation. F-Body rad fits like a glove and for what it cost it may very well be one of the best budget friendly upgrade.

A lot have chose to not run an external oil cooler and eliminate it all together. Personally, that may be Okay on an naturally aspirated car but our cars generate so much heat that it would be beneficial. I am in the process of fabricating brackets to make both external oil cooler looks like a factory install.

Attachments

• DSC04517.jpg
    DSC04517.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC04518.jpg
    DSC04518.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC04519.jpg
    DSC04519.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 341
How much less than a stock radiator does the f-body radiator weigh?

Gforce - how does it work?

Haven't really had a chance to test it out yet. I only finish the install on tuesday. Radiator swap was cake!! The hardest part of this whole install was making the two oil oil coolers fit like they were factory install and hiding the oil cooler lines so that its not visible when looking tru the grill. Everything is back together and I drove test drove for about 20 minutes. The real test will be on my day off.