F.A.S.T.'s alledged claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce

Rest In Peace
I've not seen where F.A.S.T. has said this, but according to a vendor here, it is from some of their advertising literature.
I read thur the FuelAirSpark site, and didn't see where they've made those claims, does anyone have a link to where they've said the above?. That's why I said alledged.

* True speed/density algorithm provides higher resolution for "Large" injectors and better idle control. ECU is shock resistant and incorporates a waterproof case and connectors. ECU circuitry is hardened to prevent high-energy ignition interference.*

Well, I called F.A.S.T., today, and talked to *Ron*.
As far as the hardened circuitry goes, he just gave me another phone #, and no one is answering, there, so I'll just have to try again.

As far as a *True Speed Density*, as he explained it to me, it was just the same as any other SD system (BTW, he couldn't say if the XFI was actually any better then the old ecm, only that they used the same principals). You the owner have to tell it what the VE is through out the table, and then the ecm uses those entries, and applies the various corrections to them, to calculate the fuel and timing.

Bruce,
I don't think you will find the answers to your questions on TB.com. If this is that important to you , I would continue to reseaerch it through FAST.

HighPSI said:
Bruce,
I don't think you will find the answers to your questions on TB.com. If this is that important to you , I would continue to reseaerch it through FAST.

That's what I'm doing, and posting the information as I find it, like I did here.

do you have something against FAST? This is about the third post that youve done lately doubting the system.

chevyII said:
do you have something against FAST? This is about the third post that youve done lately doubting the system.

I've not said one bad word about F.A.S.T.. I'll I've tried to do is find out is exactly what they've done in order to make the claims they have. Lots of people have gone fast, and had good luck with them, it's a fine system, no one's doubted that.

bruce said:
I've not seen where F.A.S.T. has said this, but according to a vendor here, it is from some of their advertising literature.
I read thur the FuelAirSpark site, and didn't see where they've made those claims, does anyone have a link to where they've said the above?. That's why I said alledged.

* True speed/density algorithm provides higher resolution for "Large" injectors and better idle control. ECU is shock resistant and incorporates a waterproof case and connectors. ECU circuitry is hardened to prevent high-energy ignition interference.*

"I said I would No Longer Answer Or Respond to You" I have Alleged Nothing!!

But since you are really FAST on Contradiction, but Apparently SLOW on Research!!!

Maybe this Link will Help You Out???????

http://www.fuelairspark.com/Information/Catalog/FS2001/4.pdf

I'm sure I am going to be sorry for posting this, as you will spin off to some other B.S. :rolleyes:

Joe Lubrant said:
"I said I would No Longer Answer Or Respond to You" I have Alleged Nothing!!
But since you are really FAST on Contradiction, but Apparently SLOW on Research!!!
http://www.fuelairspark.com/Information/Catalog/FS2001/4.pdf
I'm sure I am going to be sorry for posting this, as you will spin off to some other B.S. :rolleyes:

Now, you're past having alledged. Thanks for the link. If you'd said you were just quoting them in your first post, we'd have gotten past this by now. But, you elected to post it as it was YOUR claim(s). No need to get testy when you're just correcting you're own actions.

Please show me the *contradiction*.

While maybe you don't like being held accountible for you claims, maybe you should have the material ready in advance to be able to clarify them. If you were so quick to find this info., you could have posted it along time ago, and prevented a great deal of this.

-Beating the Proverbial Dead Horse

Bruce said:
Originally Posted by bruce

Joe Lubrant said:
I said I would No Longer Answer Or Respond to You" I have Alleged Nothing!!

http://www.fuelairspark.com/Informa...og/FS2001/4.pdf

I'm sure I am going to be sorry for posting this, as you will spin off to some other B.S.

bruce said:
Now, you're past having alledged. Thanks for the link. If You'd said you were just quoting them in your first post, we'd have gotten past this by now. But, you elected to post it as it was YOUR claim(s). No need to get testy when you're just correcting you're own actions.

Please show me the *contradiction*.

While maybe you don't like being held accountible for you claims, maybe you should have the material ready in advance to be able to clarify them. If you were so quick to find this info., you could have posted it along time ago, and prevented a great deal of this.

BRUCE,

YOUR 1ST POST QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!! GIVE UP ALREADY!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN HAD!!! YOU LOVE BEATING A DEAD HORSE...BECAUSE YOU THINK IT MIGHT NOT BE DEAD ONLY PRETENDING TO BE DEAD.....SO YOU KEEP ASKING THE HORSE TO "PROVE TO YOU ITS DEAD"

I KNEW YOUR WERE GOING TO SPIN OFF ON SOMETHING ELSE SO HERE IS MY OFFICIAL REPLY.....TO SHOW YOU *CONTRADICTION*..............

OTHER THAN YOU SAYING "YOU COULDN'T FIND IT ON THEIR (FASTS SITE)"
IT WAS THERE!!!!....HA.... I PROVED IT....... THERE'S THE CONTRADICTION!!!

THE REST OF YOUR CRAP IS ****OFF TOPIC**** ! ! :eek: :tongue:

"NO ADDITIONAL RESPONSES REQUIRED"!!

"THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED" AS IT SERVES NO OTHER USEFULL PUPOSE OTHER THEN......"BRUCES SOAP BOX OPERA"

Joe Lubrant said:

OTHER THAN YOU SAYING "YOU COULDN'T FIND IT ON THEIR (FASTS SITE)"
IT WAS THERE!!!!....HA.... I PROVED IT....... THERE'S THE CONTRADICTION!!!

THE REST OF YOUR CRAP IS ****OFF TOPIC**** ! ! :eek: :tongue:
"NO ADDITIONAL RESPONSES REQUIRED"!!

"THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED" AS IT SERVES NO OTHER USEFULL PUPOSE OTHER THEN......"BRUCES SOAP BOX OPERA"

If I said it wasn't there, then you'd be contradicting my statement, but I said I couldn't find it.

You rantings, and threat are also, to use your word, crap.

Again, you're the one that's driven this thread off topic. I started out with posting information, and left your name out of the first post so as to try and keep you from ranting again. But, you decided to drive it off topic. So as far as anyone that's taken the thread off course, it's been you.

bruce said:
If I said it wasn't there, then you'd be contradicting my statement, but I said I couldn't find it.

You rantings, and threat are also, to use your word, crap.

Again, you're the one that's driven this thread off topic. I started out with posting information, and left your name out of the first post so as to try and keep you from ranting again. But, you decided to drive it off topic. So as far as anyone that's taken the thread off course, it's been you.

Bruce,

No Bruce...you said "you didn't see it there" Are you confused and don't remember what you said??

I'm not sure if this thread is off topic....Isn't it about Bruce??, and how he wants to drag crap on forever and ever, and ever?? :eek:

So what did you mean "you couldn't find it"....or ..."you didn't see it there"

I was kind enough to link you to the info you sought, which should have ended this crap of yours......but No...on & on & on you go!! I knew it was a mistake to even answer, as I knew there's never an end to your ramblings.

BY THE WAY BRUCE....HOW'S THE DEAD HORSE YOU BEEN BEATING?

What are you going to do when this thread is closed ?? :D

NOPE DON'T ANSWER THAT !!.......I DON'T GIVE A SH_T WHAT YOU DO!! :D

Talk about beating dead horses, *didn't see* or *couldn't find* is now an issue with YOU..

Oh well, this has become another Joe thread, like the other one of your's where it's about posturing instead of having any real info., or discussion about the subjects at hand.

A Confederacy of Dunces

Jonathan Swift's prophesy:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."

gewroo said:
Jonathan Swift's prophesy:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
:biggrin:
I love this guys responses

Yes Joe is a moderator.

Parties from both sides have sent me emails requesting this thread be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.