F.A.S.T Program? Will it work?

tes87gn

I'm looking to buy a new laptop and wanted to know if the FAST program will work in a Macintosh Apple ibook? Has any one used a MAC with there FAST system?

nope it wont work on a Mac. the XFI is Windows only. and find one with a serial port on it if you can.
The original fast ecu had a dos interface also but that wont do you any good on a mac .
DJ

Ok its 8 years later. Still the same answer? I really do not want to buy another laptop to add to this money crater

Ok its 8 years later. Still the same answer? I really do not want to buy another laptop to add to this money crater

Still the same answer. You could run windows on your MacBook as an alternative.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Load Windows and have a dual boot. I havent done it as I have a Windows laptop for the car. I use my Mac for everything else...

Bryan

Ive noticed on my mac running both slows it down. I think youd need a powerful notebook..

I think i need a new hobby. lol. Thanks alot everyone. I guess i'll pick up a basic off of amazon or something.

the little 10.1" acer/asus netbooks work...little small but you can go into the config and increase the font size on the channel values beneath the grids