Extreme Methanol and Nitrous Injection

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
This is a pic of a current project I'm finishing up for someone.

288326_10150973238968644_19.jpg

Jesus Christ almighty! :eek: Thats definately "More alcohol than the E85 JDPOLZIN uses!":D

Each electronic injector flows 240 lb/hr.
The port nitrous injection system is jetted for a 315 hp shot.
The turbo used with this is a 91mm/T6. Planned boost level is 40+.

336299_10150973242168644_85.jpg

Man that thing is gonna be flowing so much liquid! Could it come close to hydraulic lock?

No. Most of the fuel vaporizes during compression.

I hope so! My friend runs a big inch methanol dragster and we had a conversation about this. His engine is around 1000hp but it's also 638 cubic inches of N/A V8 with high compression. We were chatting about how fueling and combustion might compare to a much smaller V6 making good power on straight methanol. For some reason I thought of you ;-)

I hope so! My friend runs a big inch methanol dragster and we had a conversation about this. His engine is around 1000hp but it's also 638 cubic inches of N/A V8 with high compression. We were chatting about how fueling and combustion might compare to a much smaller V6 making good power on straight methanol. For some reason I thought of you ;-)
Trust me. ;)

That is gorgeous. Those are some serious injectors. 315 shot is nothing on that setup lol. Is it limited to one stage for a class or anything?

-Will

That is gorgeous. Those are some serious injectors. 315 shot is nothing on that setup lol. Is it limited to one stage for a class or anything?

-Will
The nitrous is being used to spool the turbo only.

WOW!! How are the second set of injector bungs mounted? I have always wondered if it was possible to press fit them. Looks clean. Very clean.