Extreme chip with axis. Rich at wot

HouTX87

Basic combo stock engine te44 and alky. Lt1 maf, axis translator, swapped in the extender extreme chip today and while driving blm varies from 109-146, at idle it's 130-135. Wideband stays close to 14.7. But as soon as I get into the throttle wideband below 9.0. I've triple checked translator settings and everything is currently on default settings. Do I need to lower blm in the chip to lean it out across the board and them add back base fuel in the translator to adjust blm? I dont think theres enough adjustment to do it with just the translator. Fuel pressure is 45 per chip instructions.

I would go through the instructions for the Axis and adjust accordingly. Make sure its set up for that chip also.

Let me know if you have any questions on the instructions.

I would go through the instructions for the Axis and adjust accordingly. Make sure its set up for that chip also.

Let me know if

Ok I'll try that first. Is it ok to lower fuel pressure with the extreme chip? If so how much?

instructions say 42 PSI vacuum line off. I don't know about the Axis translator. I had the GEN ll and was having similar problems. Bob Bailey looked at it at RC's last year and I had read the instructions wrong and it wasn't set up correctly. 1 minute and it was fixed.

You can trim fuel wot fuel inside the axis box. Thats what its for. Very simple. Read the instructions.

Yes I know. I've been using the standard axis chip for a while and with that setup had to drop base fuel pressure to 38 to get wot leaner than 10.5 with all the fuel pulled from the translator. Switched to the extender extreme for more adjustments but it's even more rich. I've put the axis chip back in for now.

Did you have the alky switch turned on in the Axis box? Some MAF's read a little different than others depending on your intake setup, which could make it richer (or leaner). We can always take a little more fuel out of the chip itself if necessary.

Did you have the alky switch turned on in the Axis box? Some MAF's read a little different than others depending on your intake setup, which could make it richer (or leaner). We can always take a little more fuel out of the chip itself if necessary.

Yes switch 3 is on. Almost as if switch 3 isnt working because numbers are really good at idle and cruise. I have the plastic lt1 maf purchased from you. Simple intake with open element. I thought it may have something to do with the 80lb injectors. I know they're more than I need but had considered going e85 in the past. Thanks, I'll let you know if I decide to send it in for an adjustment. I'd like to step up to the ecu gn in the future.
Resized_20180430_131158_9776.jpeg