Extreme Automatics

10SECONDVSIX

MORE AIR
Has anyone have had any problems with Lonnie? I am waiting for a VB that he says he shipped about a month ago. Still not here. Can't track it. Shipped by Mail without a tracking # I am starting to think their is somehting not right with this picture....

Joe

I have no doubt about Lonnie or his integrity. If he said he shipped it I believe he did. One problem is that USPS will not track packages for until after 30 days. Parts going into canada (saw your location) are constantly lost by them. UPS is a much better way to go except they kill you guys at the border. So your choice is no tracking (unless you pay extra) or high duty. I am sure Lonnie will help you through this but you are both at the mercy of the USPS and will have to wait it out
Mike

lonnie is a stand up guy, if there is a problem he'll take care of it.I've purchased several tranny's and other parts from him, he has great custemer service.

Have you tried calling Lonnie. 513-545-3072. That's the first thing to do instead of coming on here posting doubts about him. If there is a problem he will take care of it.

Thanks for the phone call Joe. I sent you an e-mail with a resolution. I have shipped stuff USPS and is much easier and cheeper than UPS to Canada. USPS does not offer tracking to Canada. Either way stuff can get hung up in customs etc or what ever they do with it. You just get a warm fuzzy feeling when you can track it. Norbs and I went threw this sometime back as I shipped USPS by his request. He did get what he was owed and you will do the same.

Guys..
No Bashing intended here. Just opinions... as I found this a little odd from Lonnie hearing that he is Honest. I have been so busy that I have to take an appointment to go to the Washroom. Lonnie, your Phone number has been on my Desk for weeks and never got around to call. "Sorry for that"
Just hope something comes around!!

Joe

Lonnie is a cool guy i had no problem in my dealings with him for the last 2-3 years, he had done work on my staged motor and tranny and i travelled 15 hours one way (Jersey) to check his operation, he does make good judgement in situation like this.

He's done several trans for myself and my customers... Excellent job on all of them. I've got 200% satisfaction on his work.
I'm about ready for that 400TH with a brake we'd talked about Lonnie..

My wife's car that you put the 2004R together for has not gone down the road yet but sure has great respone when put in gear!

It's painted and will be coming home in the next few weeks.

Thanks for a great job on that tranny...

Scott Klepinger~
Elkhart IN.

No worries about Lonnie. If he says it shipped, it shipped. I bought a trans from him and I'm completely awestruck by his customer service. There's a good chance I'll never deal with anyone else for trannies. my .02

Well...
This might turn out to his advantage with all these positive responses.
USPS will be to blame for the delay.....

BlackBandit said:
No worries about Lonnie. If he says it shipped, it shipped. I bought a trans from him and I'm completely awestruck by his customer service. There's a good chance I'll never deal with anyone else for trannies. my .02

^^What he said. Lonnie is a very honest guy. Stands behind his work 100%. Just look at the ten replies defending him.

Give it time, probally got stuck in customs. There is a local guy here that ordered a manifold for a Nissan 2 months ago from Canada. It was shipped but is stuck at the border.

Great!!!

Hey Lonnie.. Got a question for ya...

I know you don't get on here much but wondering if you do

4L80E's? My wife's Typhoon is going to need that trans before long

instead of the 700R.

"if" you've got time e-mail me...

Thanks... Scott~
UR50SLO@aol.com

Well, after a long time waiting for my Trans Brake Valve Body for my TH200 it finally came. If their is anyone who wants to go with an Electric Trans Brake. Lonnie Diers from Extreme Automatics is your Man...His Brake releases instantanious like a Griner Billet for the TH400's. Don't go for any substitute like the other Vendor who sells them.
Thanks for your time, effort and Honesty to make this work like a Rolex... :smile:

Joe