External fuel pressure regulator

The_Six

Hey guy looking to get an External fuel pressure regulator and was wondering what the fuel pressure range should be? For example some are 25 to 75. I’m guessing it has to do with boost if I run say 30 psi I would need a range of 30 to 75 would figure 43psi plus 1to 1 raise for boost would put it at 73psi is this how they are figured out or is the range listed for the starting point .

Thanks Ken,
I was looking at the The 10686 Professional Products I couldnt find any one selling the 10685 but it only has a range from 25 to 75 the other one I was looking at was the Aeromotive 13301 20 to 65 the reason I was looking at these was becuse Im duel feeding with -6 and there are verry few choices for -10 to -6 o ring fittings out there.
The 10685 takes -6 oring fitings but I cant seem to find it listed any ware Ill have to call summit racing and see if they haveit just not listed on the site.

We sell a race version that will handle 1,000 hp adjustable from 25-100 psi with 6an fittings in and out....retails for under $135 made 100% in the USA by same company that makes the popular billet style that attaches to the stock fuel rail in the 1984-1987 Turbo Buick.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

We sell a race version that will handle 1,000 hp adjustable from 25-100 psi with 6an fittings in and out....retails for under $135 made 100% in the USA by same company that makes the popular billet style that attaches to the stock fuel rail in the 1984-1987 Turbo Buick.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I would have to take yours apart and have it coated since I run e-85 what are the internals like coating the body shouldnt be a problem but whats inside that I would need to look at ?