Extender question?

onefastcar

mono e mono
Plug the supplied wire into the tap connector. This connection allows the parking lights switch to select the ‘top row’ of parameters. Reconnect the Orange power wire (at the battery) and installation is complete.

Wish these directions told you exactly what wires, connectors or had pictures now where does this parking light connector go?

I guess the brown and gray it goes to gray does the connector go to the one hanging here or what?

Attachments

• 2 002.jpg
    2 002.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 63
Maybe this pic will explain better the one wire had a brown wire with it and they both look like they go to the same connector. The parking light thing i am just clueless.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 62
Its funny, I am in the same spot you are. The chip has been in the car since I bought it but this wire was never added. I think that the wires are supposed to be under the consol where the floor shifter is. I remember seeing the wires under there, but my consol setup was never complete (I use a column shifter). I think that I removed the wires because I cannot find them. I think I am just going to add a wire from the fusebox and put a small switch in series to the ecm. All it needs is a switch to give the wire 12 volts.

ok 12 volts is no prob, but what about this parking light deal? Guess everyone else is as clueless also i just want to be able to get to these parameters, these instructions are clear as muddy water.

Yea the wires I remember seeing under there, there was one grey wire and one black wire with a common connector. Since I dont have 'em on my car I'll just use the switch.