Exhaust question

1NASTY69Z

What do you guys think flows better? The single shot 3in from Cottons with the dynomax muffler,or the Hooker cat back?

ok i was just wondering i got a good deal on a single shot,i had the hooker on the car till it got destroyed by the driveshaft :mad:

1NASTY69Z said:
What do you guys think flows better? The single shot 3in from Cottons with the dynomax muffler,or the Hooker cat back?

Single shot. I don't know of anyone running 9's with a Hooker. If you have--post please.

Go for the single if price is good for you.Seen driveshaft pics,youre lucky nobody hurt.Did car suffer any floor damage?Seen it on Ebay today.

suicide six said:
Go for the single if price is good for you.Seen driveshaft pics,youre lucky nobody hurt.Did car suffer any floor damage?Seen it on Ebay today.

Yes it did,Im in the process of taking the interior out to fix it right or try.Hammer and dolly lol. Thats not my car on e-bay thats YULLOSE's car he was with me when it let loose and he also posted the pics...I would never sell my Buick :)

Fuelie600 said:
Single shot. I don't know of anyone running 9's with a Hooker. If you have--post please.

There are people running 9's with the 3inch single? I just hope Im making a good choice thats all :confused: .I dont want to put a less resrictive exhaust on then what was already on it.Ya know...

My mistake,Maybe someone running a 3 inch single will chime in with times.I cant believe more driveshaft mishaps havent shown up.Do you think the dyno rolers had something to do w/it?