exhaust headers

dognut

Anyone have any luck installing the stainless exhaust headers that are on ebay sold by a vender? There very well made 1/2" head flanges nicely welded. I picked up a set & having trouble with the crossover pipe hitting the right upper control arm & having no room for the turbo exhaust out pipe where both pipes run horizontal over & behind the control arm.

If you do a search, you will find numerous tales of fitment and quality issues that have been identified as the source of installation and longivity problems. Several board members have offered the ebay stuff for free just to get rid of it.

If you do a search, you will find numerous tales of fitment and quality issues that have been identified as the source of installation and longivity problems. Several board members have offered the ebay stuff for free just to get rid of it.

Yes, PLEASE search "eBay headers". There is a ton of info on them...

I bought a pair off a member at really low cost, I plan to convert them to HA location. So hoping with some welding,bending etc I can get them to work. The crossover was already modded with a flex pipe/cut to give me some play.

They look and feel nice but heard they need work to make them fit. If I were you, I'd just get a nice set from a vendor or ask around to buy a ebay set if you want to learn the hard way. I just did this for side project, HA headers suck. I have to put everything on hold tho, new job will have me going around texas . no buick time:mad:

Anyone have any luck installing the stainless exhaust headers that are on ebay sold by a vender? There very well made 1/2" head flanges nicely welded. I picked up a set & having trouble with the crossover pipe hitting the right upper control arm & having no room for the turbo exhaust out pipe where both pipes run horizontal over & behind the control arm.

Anyone have any Luck installing them???

NO!! They are Crap & unless you can weld Stay Away!! BUT they still Crack worse than stockers which are fine for 10's.