Everyone happy with there 9/11 from performance trans?

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
I have one on order and wanted a little input. I do have to say Bruce is a good guy to deal with. I knows his s**t. Good thing cause I don't.

Hello,

I have to say the 9/11 is prolly the best bang for buck converter. Once you get over 3,000 stall, a 12 inch converter is not feasible. Not to mention, it's a lot lighter than a stock converter. This converter is winner, i have not seen a downside to it yet.

Joe Burkhart

Is the bang for the buk any different than say a Precision single disc rated at the same stall ?? Whats the advantages or disadvantages for either one ??

You want to know if I am happy....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is that happy enough for you!! I think I should just add Bruce my will. He seems to come up with stuff on a weekly basis that makes our lives soo much easier. I am down for the trans pan and his new pickup next.
New Pickup!!
Man that thing looks sweet!! Thanks Bruce

Signed,
Another Happy Customer

Chad Schartz, Doug Conner, Jack Evers, Kendall, Ed Valvo, Chris Chow, Rick Joest, .......and others?

No I'm happy's ............. No I don't likes?

Feed back is being asked.

All who are running please respond and voice your opinions good and/or bad.

Bruce
WE4

I better get something free out of this. Just kidding. :D

I have compared the 9.5" single disk Vigilante on a similarly equipped car as mine to my 9/11 and I really saw little difference, if any at all. Both stalled about the same and quickened spoolup dramatically. Once thing for sure is you can lock the 9/11 in a mid 11 second car or faster with confidence vs. with a single disk Vigilante, you'll get to do it once. :(

The cost of the 9/11 is about $150 cheaper. If you like bang for your buck, you can't go wrong.

The proof is in the time slip, I'll let ya know Sept. 11th. Otherwise the driveability is very nice. No complaints at all on street manners:D

I replaced a multi-clutch 9.5" converter with Bruce's 9/11.

I am much happier with the 9/11. It does not slip as much when unlocked as the 9.5" unit and stalls higher too.

Much better value for money in my not so humble opinion. Oh, it does not rattle like a worn out John Deere tractor, either!

Might as well go ahead and buy his unbreakable drum and input shaft while you are at it! :)

(send me my commission, Bruce)