Ever see this???

buickpassed

after selling my old limited and saying no more i bought this looks to have 66k and not beat to hell do any of you guys know this car

Attachments

• P1000756.JPG
    P1000756.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 222
  • P1000757.JPG
    P1000757.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 253
  • P1000753.JPG
    P1000753.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 218
  • P1000824.JPG
    P1000824.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 217
Thats a nice rosewood you got there.
thanks for the kind words on car it just needs a good cleaning also some mild mods wont hurt if anyone knows cars history would like to hear about it anyhow its a keeper good car are getting harder to find

Nice car! I really wanted to get it when it was listed on the forum, but have all my money tied up in a new motor.
Good luck with it!
-Bill

I might know a thing or two about it. ;)

Harlan never kept the car very long. I had thoughts about buying it when it came up on autotrader back in mid-November, but W02 Limiteds really aren't my thing. I only picked up the chestnut one because of its condition and rarity. Still, EJ's car is a nice example. Here are some more photos of it from its stay in Mississippi year ago for inspiration...

i-WZwwPPt.jpg

i-Z3C5pJV.jpg

i-959b2kG.jpg

I might know a thing or two about it. ;)

Harlan never kept the car very long. I had thoughts about buying it when it came up on autotrader back in mid-November, but W02 Limiteds really aren't my thing. I only picked up the chestnut one because of its condition and rarity. Still, EJ's car is a nice example. Here are some more photos of it from its stay in Mississippi year ago for inspiration...

i-WZwwPPt.jpg

i-Z3C5pJV.jpg

i-959b2kG.jpg
Had a feeling that was my car And figured you would know something lol I hear you on the WO2 thing but Iam a sucker for leather interior Will just leave it blacked out But chrome sure is pretty Will get gta wheels this summer Also see the piller pod Someone went though the time to take it out Would nt look at that like a bad thing or something that hurts value of car thanks for pictures and your info

It's a great car in great condition. If I could just stroke a cheque right now and have it in my driveway I would buy it 110%. Cheers.