Evaporator for GN

nick368

We are taking a part the AC system and I want to replace everything as it is a big job. I have everything but the evaporator. Does anyone know where I can get one? I hear most of the aftermarket evaporators don't fit but are their any that will be plug and play?

Highway Star aka nos4gn has them. I put one in my car last year. Its a little smaller but fits good.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I believe I called them and they had it. Don't quote me but I think it was around 100 dollars plus shipping.

Thanks. I called them and they are back ordered for the time being. Let me know if you hear of other places

I try napa for everything, most of the time its wrong. A good friend of mine works there.

Try to find a parts store that sells AC Delco parts. I just bought one a few month's ago. U just need to paint it. They fit great. Rockauto has them to. Just buy a AC Delco one. I will try to find the part number of mine when I go home 2day.

Why would you paint it,when it's in the ac box in the car.

Yes your right. I was thinking of something else. I did replace the evaporator to and I no it was a AC Delco part to. I did the whole system over beside the lines.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I think Rockauto.com has them $69.99

Rick

They do however they dont fit. Its not a direct fit for the gn