Estimate 0 - 60 MPH on track times

the first link did not work - said action canceled. it acted as though it did download something but I could not find anything

as for the second link, thanks but i do not have on of thoes calculators. If somebody does have one, perhaps you can do the math for me?

Thanks

Originally posted by Blown&Injected
the first link did not work - said action canceled. it acted as though it did download something but I could not find anything

Thanks

The First one is a Microsoft Excel Spread sheet. You need excel or an excel plug in for your browser (Explorer)

Is it possible to get a fairly accurate estimate based on a 1.6 60' time and 11.8@116 1/4 mile time?

Using the calculators, I'd guess around 3.1 Seconds.

With a TR, though I'd expect a little quicker ET than a 11.8 with a 116 mph trap speed and a 1.6 60 ft. I'd guess that would be an 11.60 or so.

I do not remember the et, it was 11.8 or 11.6 - so you may be right about the 11.6, but then my trans had a bad 2-3 flair that would cause it to fall off a bit. I would rather err on the high side, I wont get jumped on by somebody that remembers my true ET, and I won't be dissapointed the next time I go to the track.

Thanks for the estimate.

thanks MK.

but i do not remember my 1/8 mile times and i can't find my time slips. the track gives speed and et at 60', 330', 1/8 mile...

oh well as soon as i get that trans together it will be off to the track!

thanks MK.

but i do not remember my 1/8 mile times and i can't find my time slips. the track gives speed and et at 60', 330', 1/8 mile...

oh well as soon as i get that trans together it will be off to the track!

That's why you have to save those little scraps of paper ;) I think 1/8th mile and 60' will get you a much more accurate estimate than 1/4 mile, so dig 'em up.

Looking forward to you getting back in gear, so to speak. We're gonna have our hands full this spring with a certain Viper owner! :)

[:)

Originally posted by mkazigian
Looking forward to you getting back in gear, so to speak. We're gonna have our hands full this spring with a certain Viper owner! :)

[:)

Yep, and we know how much he likes the bottle!

I told him I would ride with him to make the pick up; he was not sure it would easily fit in the trailer.

yeah, i know.. that was 3-7 degrees of KR all the way. bad gas... i am very confident that it'll run a half second faster in the 1/4 if i can drop my 60.