Entire Rig!!

Entire Rig for sale! '87 GN, trailer and suburban....

I have the perfect opportunity for someone to purchase my FAST '87 GN Hardtop, a 2000 18' w/ 2' dove tail trailer, and a great looking '86 Chev. Suburban.

Entire package... $18,900
** includes laptop for tuning car, extra 109 block .040 over with non turbo crank, .040 over pistons and more. I also have all parts to return car to stock condition if you want.
The car is in super condition. It was a Florida car, and the underside is incredibly clean.

I bought it down at the GS Nationals in '96 and built it up from a 14.04 stocker to a best of 11.28. All upgrades were done with being able to run safely into the 11's. The car has more in it, but I don't want to be the one to put a roll cage in it. It will run consistent 11.50's for years to come.

The trailer is in great shape. Powder coated wheels, with chrome centers and lugs. I touched up the black paint last season. It could probably use a new board here or there to make it look perfect again.

The suburban is an '86 w/ 4 bolt 350 in it. Great towing rig. It looks very, very nice! Dark green with grey "splash" graphics.

Way to much to talk about on this post, but please call me at 920-232-7276 if you would like to ask detailed questions. I am not on this site that often, so unless you call me, you may not hear back from me for awhile.

I love this car tremendously, but family life requires me to change my ways for a few years until the kids grow up a bit. Money can be spent in better way. Hell, daycare costs us $7,000 year!!

Again, please call if you have any questions about the car, as there is not enough space here to list all things.

thanks,

Tim Meyers
Oshkosh, WI
920-232-7276 home
920-420-5223 cell