Engine trying to start but won't???

Some chips have anti theft and you need to do a set if steps or the car won't run. Contact Eric with your chip number to see if it has anti theft programmed in it

Im pretty sure i have used a non modded ecm w low z injectors in the past just to trouble shoot and the car ran . So not sure you need to worry but eric woukd be able to confirm

So I unplugged the injector harness from each injector and fuel pressure dropped just as fast but got to 20lbs and slowed down a bit.

Injector (s) stuck open ..... has it ever run good on these injectors?

No, first crank car fired right up and ran for maybe 10 seconds then died. After it sits for awhile it will fire and then die, like its flooding out. What would cause the injectors to be stuck open, they were brand new.

I have read that injectors can fail if they have set for a long time after they are tested ...... not sure what a long time is but it appears to be your problem. You could put the old injectors in and see if the fuel pressure remains steady.

Another thought on the injectors ... how long has your car been sitting? Could there have been bad fuel, dirt etc in the line that clogged the injectors on fire up? They can be cleaned and flow checked.

I received the injectors from TT probably 4 weeks ago. I pumped all the fuel from the tank before I filled it with E85 and installed a new filter.
I tried unplugging the injector harness thinking something may be shorted or pinched causing injectors to stay open and that didn't help. I think in going to pull the injectors and out others in to see if it still does it.

Sounds like your on the right track. If it checks out I am sure Erik will work with you on the injectors. Dont forget to change the oil before you run the motor, all that E85 cant be good !

Did you check if all 6 pigtails blink w a noid light? Maybe ecm or wiring short is telling them to stay open. Autozone has a free rental noid light set.

Ok so another update, put the old injectors back in and they did the same damn thing. Replaced the injector harness and again the same thing. Pulled the modded ECM and put back in the original with original chip and the same thing. It's something causing the injectors to stay open, I am getting a noid light to test the harness tonight. Any other thoughts

Fuel pressure regulator? Do you have another to swap on to see if it will hold pressure? Fuel does bad things to soft fuel system parts over time.
I'm guessing you can hear the pump running.

Already put on a new billet adjustable regulators, can hear pump kick on. I hooked noid light up to the injector harness tonight and I got nothing. Light didn't kick on on any of the injector plugs. I'm so lost

Cam sensor fires the injectors boss. Double check that it was installed correctly.

When you say same thing with the old injectors, were you able to verify that fuel is going in to the cylinders even with the harness disconnected? The only time I have fuel pressure drop like this the O ring got cut at a connection and fuel was leaking out or a bad hose of the pump. I know you have checked these. Thought you found the problem when the plugs were wet ??