engine rebuild all most done

butternut Ttype

all most done with the 3.8 rebuild can anybody tell me where I can get the turbo to manifold gasket and the turbo to exhaust pipe gasket it has a ATR 3" down pipe and also this might be a dumb question but I and new to turbos the turbo I have is suppose to be a ta-49 but on the intake side of the turbo says A/R-60 CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF THIS IS A 49 TURBO THANKS

here are some pics of engine anybody out there know where I can get the gaskets I listed above and also look at the turbo to see if anybody can tell me what size it is supposed to be a ta-49

Attachments

• ttype2 0011111.JPG
    ttype2 0011111.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 330
  • ttype2111111.jpg
    ttype2111111.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 333
thanks for the info on the turbo the plenum I bought used so I don't have the instructions I had to have it milled to get a flat surface it would be great if you could let me know if there is anything special to putting it on thanks

I am told that the best thing to use is permatex copper gasket sealent with no gasket. I used it in mine with a terry huston downpipe with no leaks..

Are th champion heads worth the cost? I have my motor stripped to the long block and I am thinking of changingthe heads and intake, is it worth the extra 1400-1500 dollars? I have purchased 009 inj, Stainless headers, TE44 turbo, 3in Terry Houston downpipe, high eng coil, 160 thermostat, 8 position chip, billet fuel regultor, hi voulme fuel pump. pinion snub, not sure where to go next but once I put it back together I dont want to pull apart again, I want 11.30-11.5o et times on drag radials. Helpppppppp

Butternut - give me your fax number and I will fax you the instructions I got when I bought mine.

I will fax the instructions to you in the morning by 9:00am. I'm in Greenville, SC so we are in the same time zone.