TWISTED 6 RACING
Somebody getting A new bullet.
zasase7y.jpg
ahyzehat.jpg
jene9e6e.jpg
yhu5agu3.jpg
4ydy9uhy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris, its 8 o'clock in the morning.............
Now we all have morning wood.

i must say, i look forward to every time Chris posts an engine build… wish i had some spare cash to throw his way.

Keep it up Chris! your attention to detail does not go unnoticed.

aaron

Where did you get the timing marker and the fuel block-off? Make yourself? Are those available for purchase? Keep us updated on the build.

It will never work, you know those old Stage II blocks are prone to failure. :rolleyes: Just kidding of course.

Looking good Chris!

Neal

It will never work, you know those old Stage II blocks are prone to failure. :rolleyes: Just kidding of course.

Looking good Chris!

Neal
Yep. That's why anybody that's got one needs to sale them to you and me for 300.00 : )
This on is A stage 1 block. Made A set of one off front and center main caps for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to write nsfw on this stuff. If my wife catches me in the dark closet looking at this thread, I'll be in big trouble.

Another beautiful engine by the Master Engine Builder. I hope you are putting your signature on a metal placard or something on these works of art.

Mike

Another beautiful engine by the Master Engine Builder. I hope you are putting your signature on a metal placard or something on these works of art.

Mike
He marks them in his own way!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've been away from Buicks for a while but I'm back with a new project. I'm in the market for a short block so if this is something you do please PM me.

BTW, The motor in the first post looks so good I'd almost hate to install it.